PERSONAL DATA POLICY
As part of the use of our services and in particular the services accessible on its website and its mobile applications, UMALIS, as data processing manager, may collect and process your personal data. Through this policy, we wish to inform you of the way in which your personal data is collected and used.
Are considered personal data, within the meaning of the laws and regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular the European regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, as well as the opinions and recommendations of the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) (hereinafter the “Applicable Regulations”), any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. What personal data is collected by UMALIS?
Your personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. You will never be asked to provide personal data considered “sensitive”, such as your ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions.
As part of our relationships, you are likely to communicate your personal data to us by various means and in particular on our websites and mobile applications when you browse the Internet, by completing the various collection forms, when creating an account. , when you submit an application, when you establish any contact with UMALIS or when you send us your personal data in any other way.
The different categories of personal data that UMALIS usually processes in the context of its activity as an umbrella company and in accordance with its regulatory obligations are as follows:
- – Contact information, namely your first name, your last name, your place and date of birth, your postal address, your telephone number, your e-mail address.
- – Information relating to your professional life such as your profession and professional expertise, your activity reports, your expense reports.
- – Data collected from your browsing on the umalis.fr site, namely (date and time of connection, type of browser, URL) it being specified that this data is never cross-checked with other personal data.
- – Data from your exchanges with UMALIS (phone call, emails, etc.)
- – Data obtained with your consent and / or collected in accordance with what applicable regulations allow or require.
It should be noted that this list is not exhaustive. UMALIS reserves the right to modify this list in order to improve the quality and efficiency of its contractual relationship with its litters or for legal or regulatory reasons.
Special mentions for the employees carried:
As part of the performance of your services at the client company, you may have access to personal data. The employees involved undertake to use this data within the strict framework of your mission and for the purposes precisely communicated by the client company and according to the means authorized by the client company. Under no circumstances will you be able to communicate this personal data to third parties to the client company and in particular to UMALIS, which should never have access to this personal data.
You agree to comply with the internal rules put in place by the client relating to confidentiality and the processing of personal data that it implements.
2. For what purposes?
Your personal data is collected and processed solely on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- a) Within the framework of the execution of a contract:
- – Management of the employee’s activity account.
- – Identification and authentication of the Employee Ported on the management platform.
- – Management of the contractual relationship.
- – Payroll processing.
- – Provision and operation of services.
- – Hosting of employee data.
- b) For the purposes of legitimate interests or, where applicable, on the basis of your consent:
- – Enrichment and enhancement of the customer / prospect base.
- – Development of UMALIS services and commercial prospecting.
- – Realization of statistical studies, analyzes and measurements.
- c) To ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations as defined by the legislation in force.
3. How long is your data kept?
In general, your data is kept for the time necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was collected.
As part of the wage portage contract, UMALIS will keep the personal data of the employee carried out for the time necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship as well as for the periods allowing UMALIS to comply with its regulatory obligations and during the periods of legal prescriptions. .
The data collected directly or indirectly as a result of making contact with UMALIS services that did not give rise to a contractualization will be kept for a period not exceeding 3 years from the last contact.
4. Recipients of your data
The data collected on the UMALIS website and its mobile applications may be communicated to the authorized staff of UMALIS, to its partners or to its ancillary service providers, as part of the performance of all or part benefits.
We remind you that in this context, UMALIS asks its service providers to set up strict confidentiality and protection measures for this data.
In addition, UMALIS may be required to provide personal information to authorized French or foreign public authorities.
UMALIS does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for commercial purposes.
5. How secure for your data?
We have defined technical and organizational measures to protect your data in an appropriate manner according to their nature, the scope of the processing and their accessibility. This can be for example data encryption, management of access rights, secure flows
Respect for the security and protection of your data is required of all our employees and our service providers.
6. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular the amended law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European regulation n ° 2016/679 / EU of April 27, 2016 (applicable from May 25, 2018), you have the following rights:
- – Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data which concern you.
- – Request the update of your data, if they are inaccurate.
- – Request the deletion of your data.
- – Request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- – Request the portability of your data.
- – Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data.
- – Oppose or withdraw your consent to the use, by our services, of your contact details for sending information about our services via e-mails, telephone calls and postal letters. This right remains valid whether the information concerning you has been transmitted to us directly by you or by third-party partners to whom you have communicated it (in this case, you will have to click on the unsubscribe links provided in our emails or contact us).
You can exercise your rights by sending a letter to the following address:
UMALIS – 23 rue Balzac
You will need to provide your surname, first name, telephone number and a copy of an identity document. Any incomplete request cannot be processed by UMALIS.
If you are not satisfied with our discussions, you can contact the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL) at the following address:
3 place de Fontenoy
75334 Paris cedex 07
You can also at any time and free of charge, without having to justify your request, object to this data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
UMALIS reserves the right to adapt the personal data protection policy and undertakes to inform you on its website of changes or additions. The last update was on February 3, 2020.
Definition of cookie?
A cookie is a file which makes it possible to record information relating to the navigation of your computer on the website (eg number of visits, number of pages viewed, etc.) and in particular makes it possible to facilitate your visits to the site. These “cookies” do not make it possible to identify you personally but constitute text files sent to the browser of your terminal and make it possible to record information relating to navigation on your terminal whether it is a computer or your mobile. or your tablet, and which are stored on this terminal (pages viewed, dates and times of consultation, etc.).
You can delete the “cookies” installed on your computer at any time, oppose the registration of new “cookies” and receive a notification before the installation of a new cookie by configuring your navigation tool via the instructions given below. below (“Types of cookies, cookies and statistics and settings”).
This information will allow us to improve our Site to better meet your needs. They will not in any case be transferred to third parties. Your identity cannot be known solely by placing cookies.
When you accept the placement of cookies on your terminal, they are valid for a maximum period of 13 months after their first deposit in your terminal equipment.
What are the cookies used by UMALIS?
Internal cookies for the operation of the site
They ensure optimal operation of the umalis.fr site. If you want to delete them, you can use your browser settings, but this choice may have consequences on the quality of your user experience.
UMALIS uses the Cybot tool.
UMALIS uses analytical cookies which make it possible to analyze the use of the site, to carry out statistics of visits, volumes of frequentation in order to improve the ergonomics and the user experience.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are used to optimize the interactivity of our site. They concern the sharing buttons of social networks (Facebook), the videos posted on the site (Youtube). You can deactivate them at any time.
What is the storage period for cookies?
If you consent to the use of umalis.fr cookies, their retention period is a maximum of 13 months, as required by the GDPR. At the end of this period, a new consent will be requested.
In general, cookies are accepted by default by browsers.
You can choose to disable these cookies at any time by setting your internet browser according to the instructions in the link below:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.20/fr/cookies.html
Please note, some cookies are however necessary for the proper functioning of the umalis.fr site.